Canon 100-400 is lens. MINT & CHEAP!

jimmylad

Retro Guru
Hi all.
Its time for me to move in to the digital world so I am selling my canon 100-400 is lens to fund a dslr.
The lens is in MINT condition, having bought it for wildlife photography I did intend to use it a lot but due to variuos reasons I havent used much at all. Maybe been used 5 or 6 times. Comes with the box, all the documents etc for it.
When I bought it I fitted a uv filter to the lens so the front element has never been exposed as such to the air.

This lens is such a lovely one its a shame to sell it but due to lack of use its best gone so I can get my self a dslr kit.

I'm after £800 for the lens which is a bargin for a virtually new lens of such quality.

Any questions please do ask.

I will post but due to expense of the lens I'd rather not, but that would be up to you.

Collection from either manchester or the lake district would be ideal but I could maybe travel to meet you.

p4pb7171009.jpg

Hi

Have you the date code for it please, should be around the lens mount and does it have any dust behind the front element as I know these lenses can suck it in a bit with the push/pull action

Thanks

Hi Huntso. The lens is in Manchester and as I am in the lake District for a few weeks I can not give you the code/number at the moment.
As to the dust, there is no dust, as I mentioned it has been used so little that it is in MINT (and I do mean MINT!!!) condition, no dust, no water, no marks, no dirty hand marks, just a pristine lens. The few times I used it I would have never taken it out on a day were the chance of rain was higher than 1%.
There is someone else rather interested in it at the mo' but if you want to meet up some were you are more than welcome to have a play with the lens to see how you get on with it.

Cheers

J

Thanks for the reply, let me know if its still available please when you get back from the Lake District

Latest posts

Back