Dekerf Mountain

Looking forward to seeing this build. I would have opened the war chest if this was a little further north and I wasn't swamped with 3 projects at the moment.

Looks like its gone to a loving home - enjoy!

De-kerf

Was hoping it wasn't gonna be as good as eBay described!
But alas she is a thing of beauty! And my green colour hasn't diminished any!
Well done mate will be watching this one & biting my knuckles every time I read the post!

TC :cry:

I'd go for a colour-matched Mag 21

Steve, If I was looking at a bouncy front end that is exactly the way I would go, but this is going to be my rigid steed...

TC

Sorry.... :oops:

It's now got gold Renthals on and we've lost the cage and the Xlite bar ends...

Seatpost will be either silver USE with red, Gold USE or black Syncros.

Just got a perfect green King through this morning... but I think that would be a step to far!

Looks good - gold with green always look good. I think the red looks a bit naff myself, although these things can look very different in real life.

If you decide you don't want the red Flite then send me a PM, I could really use one....

Rob

Reds staying! It's going to be my Christmas bike... The wife doesn't know it yet but it's coming in the house in December instead of a Christmas tree... :D

Could use four M5 gold bolts for my Zaskar though...

ringo":1st7nkbp said:
Rob

Reds staying! It's going to be my Christmas bike... The wife doesn't know it yet but it's coming in the house in December instead of a Christmas tree... :D

Could use four M5 gold bolts for my Zaskar though...

I'll save you some when they arrive - huge order of them has been put in - I just hope I can sell them all (not intending to make a profit). If it works out ok I'm going to get more to replace bolts in levers/shifters/mechs etc. I'll also be able to do SS bolts and hopefully Ti one day, as long as the demand is there!

Rob

From this day forward you will be known as Mr Bolt... (in our house anyway...) :D

ringo":382iadwr said:
Rob

Reds staying! It's going to be my Christmas bike...

LOOK INTO MY EYES, YOU DON'T NEED THE RED FLITE, THE RED FLITE DOES NOT FULFIL YOUR NEEDS, YOU NEED TO SELL THE FLITE LOCALLY AT A VERY LOW PRICE!!!

;-) :-D

Coo, that is nice! :D

I so wanted this, but you beat me at the last second!

But like I said in the other thread, i'm glad it went to somone on here (and I bought a p7 instead two minutes later!)

FWIW, I was going to go with rc30's for the forks....

Back