KLEIN CABLE ROUTING

Cheers guys, much appreciated.
Carsten, do you know where I can obtain the inner routing cable as I will not have enough even if using the old stuff I am to remove.

Rascal

rascal":1or2ll99 said:
Cheers guys, much appreciated.
Carsten, do you know where I can obtain the inner routing cable as I will not have enough even if using the old stuff I am to remove.

Rascal

these liners are teflon (PTFE) hydraulic hoses. the brand and size should be printed in blue on the liner. plenty of sources on google.

Carsten

Hello Carsten...

This may be a long shot but you wouldnt be the same Carsten who used to be a part of another retro bike forum ( klein owners Club ) or something like that !!!

The same place where I first heard about, and then purchased, my Burgundy/Blue Adroit... From Wyoming USA..

Del

i wish i wish i WISH i had kept my klein so you know what i will be doing this wk end i will be trying to track it down fingers crossed.
thwang

Let me know if you come across my Moonrise Att by any chance Thwang !!! Still clutching to some small glimmer of hope that my baby will be returned !!

Del

delboy009":1wg3wokd said:
Hello Carsten...

This may be a long shot but you wouldnt be the same Carsten who used to be a part of another retro bike forum ( klein owners Club ) or something like that !!!

The same place where I first heard about, and then purchased, my Burgundy/Blue Adroit... From Wyoming USA..

Del

Hi Del,

yup, that's me. That forum was a Yahoo group that a friend of mine in Chicago started and i took it over from him. It died because somebody posted obscene pictures and thus it was removed :( We had a nice collection of serial numbers of the different models, all got lost...

Carsten

Hi Carsten...

What a bugger !!! That was such a handy Chat group for info on Kleins etc ! Like said, thats where I found my Burg/Blue Adroit which I still have and drool over very much !! I also bought my second Moonrise from Berndt (German guy, really nice fella, remeber him!) Only just had it stolen from my garage recently !!

Cant remember whether you already saw it on the stolen bike thread !!

Anyways, good to hear your still retro biking and hopefully this forum should stay alive for a long time to come !!

All the best fella

Del..

P.S Of all the Carsten's in this world that was a bloody long shot me asking if you were the same guy from years back on that yahoo forum !! Amazing really !!!! SMALL PLANET ! ! ! ! !

Back