Vittoria Rubino Yellow wall

little jim

Devout Dirtbag
Does anyone have a Vittoria Rubino yellow wall tyre?
I have a blue one on the front of my bike and a yellow on the rear and would like a matching yellow for the front.
I'd be more than happy to swap if someone wanted the blue one in exchange. I don't know how old the tyre is but it has very little wear and looks pretty much brand new.
Any help is appreciated.

Picture if it helps
2m5ml9c.jpg

Dunno if this helps but Wiggle have a 20% off list price and for £11.80 including delivery....http://www.wiggle.co.uk/vittoria-rubino-clincher-tyre/

I have two older ones sitting here, in yellow, rubber a bit cracked but unfort would cost about about £7 for me to send you as they are steel beaded, that is before I manage to pack em up.

If I was closer you could have picked em up.

thanks for the heads up mate but i've just paid for one from another forum member and forgot to close the thread, sorry. :)

I have two older ones sitting here, in yellow, rubber a bit cracked but unfort would cost about about £7 for me to send you as they are steel beaded, that is before I manage to pack em up.

Blimey...cost me £2.05 to send it!

My bad. I thought the size of the parcel would have been rather large and I just estimated based on other stuff I sent recently.

Latest posts

Back