show us your cars 2

Retro_Roy":ofdxxns8 said:
was retro in cars way before bikes. 1967 el camino.

Sweet! :cool:

Born the same year I was but looking far better.

al.

heres an updated pic of mine...v70 2.5 xlt turbo......200 bhp and a top end of 160 and 0 to 60 in just under 8 seconds...its got puple wipers at the front too..

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 690
Here's mine - 1992 Pajero. The 3.0 V6 does a great job of converting petrol into noise, and some forward motion. Expensive to run, not that practical really, but I love it!

DSC00100_edit0.jpg

gibbleking":zqpei0xt said:
heres an updated pic of mine...v70 2.5 xlt turbo......200 bhp and a top end of 160 and 0 to 60 in just under 8 seconds...its got puple wipers at the front too..
Although it is clearly cuboid, it can not possibly be yours, Gibbleking, each of its sides is the same colour.

Oh, and what is a puple, and why would one want to wipe it? ;) :twisted:

gibbleking":ie9ympm4 said:
160 top end? Can't help thinking that's a bit ambitious. Not sure T5s are quite that quick, never mimd the lpts.

its what the brochure says..i do know that missy giove who drove the t5 version stated it defo does more then 155....im assuming she was trying to out run the border patrols at the time...ps i meant purple wipers at the front...damn this keyboard..

ps on reflection the amount of petrol it uses just thrusting to 100 is appalling...im not sure there is enough room in the tank for that...its certainly one of the fastest cars ive ever driven...just touching that throttle is ...interesting to say the least....60 feels like 30 in it...so very easy to speed in that car ...

Rumble":1srt85e9 said:
Here's mine - 1992 Pajero. The 3.0 V6 does a great job of converting petrol into noise, and some forward motion. Expensive to run, not that practical really, but I love it!

DSC00100_edit0.jpg
]

But the beauty is the fuel is the main expense! I have had a number of 4wds and the Pajero has been one of the most reliable, yet it was the cheapest by a country mile!

By next winter I will have a G Wagen back on the road, my wallet is quivering at the thought already!

:)

gibbleking":23idi4gw said:
ps on reflection the amount of petrol it uses just thrusting to 100 is appalling...im not sure there is enough room in the tank for that...its certainly one of the fastest cars ive ever driven...just touching that throttle is ...interesting to say the least....60 feels like 30 in it...so very easy to speed in that car ...

I know what you mean, my Mercs were like that.

Secret is to wind down the windows when in low speed zones.

Not so good for winter.

:)

Back