confusing ti frame listing

Harryburgundy":v0mrvf6l said:
hova":v0mrvf6l said:
IS THAT THE INFAMOUS CRIMPED TANASI??!!!

:D :D :D :D

sush...don't mention that one again, it will end up in another 6 page bun-fight :LOL:

Chuckle... heh... you're absolutely right, better stay quiet... but I can't resist... it IS the one and only, isn't it?!

hova":1rqmzox3 said:
Harryburgundy":1rqmzox3 said:
hova":1rqmzox3 said:

sush...don't mention that one again, it will end up in another 6 page bun-fight :LOL:

Chuckle... heh... you're absolutely right, better stay quiet... but I can't resist... it IS the one and only, isn't it?!

I see what you mean now...with the crimp on the chain-stay, but that down-tube doesn't look like a Tanasi at all

Harryburgundy":1ua3xd1s said:
hova":1ua3xd1s said:
Harryburgundy":1ua3xd1s said:
hova":1ua3xd1s said:

I see what you mean now...with the crimp on the chain-stay, but that down-tube doesn't look like a Tanasi at all

I think he'd mentioned in his listing that the downtube was custom-ordered "square" from litespeed... and thus made it extra "special"...

I really do think this is the one and only :LOL:

Yup, that's most likely the crimped Tanasi indeed. There can't be too many people who would do such horrid things to a frame.

Back