Trimble finally out of hibernation!!

Am I the only one who thinks that the ESP Betsy stars & stripes staff would look nice on that Trimble :( ...

Matching stuff can look damn awful I reckon. :?

That Stars and stripes Trimble just needs some nice silver cnc'c stuff and no more.

Give it a black simple fork and black saddle and black tyres. The frame is so overpowereing it will look naff with loads of trinkets plopped all over it.

jez-2-many-bikes":2xda5ktq said:
Matching stuff can look damn awful I reckon. :?

That Stars and stripes Trimble just needs some nice silver cnc'c stuff and no more.

Give it a black simple fork and black saddle and black tyres. The frame is so overpowereing it will look naff with loads of trinkets plopped all over it.

OK, I'll give it a second thought :?

(get out of my mind bloody evil knievel)

neilll":gjpp3oui said:
^^^^^^^^ Pass the sick bag.....QUICKLY :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have just thrown up all over the laptop :LOL:

The Trimb' needs PLAIN components, non of this fancy S&S cr*p!!

posh26":8xb0c5wh said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the ESP Betsy stars & stripes staff would look nice on that Trimble :( ...

It does look like it, yes! I'm voting with the majority on this one! I think it would look totally OTT. Plus Tony would probably kill me if I put anything on it that had been anywhere near a Cannondale (no offence intended to any owners on here BTW). You never were their biggest fan were you mate??

I think the frame has enough bling factor already. It really doesn't need any more pimping up!

:p
DD

jez-2-many-bikes":1l19528p said:
The RULES:

- Plain frame - fun colourful/themed components

- Wild zany coloured frame - black or silver components

Oh so true. :D

Back