ENDED Amended List for Campag/Shimano parts & Frames. EN

Thanks Nes :) Got another guy on them too. I can only sell them to the first PP'er though buddy. The calipers are definately Chorus its written on them :) My best to you, yours Laz.

Hi Tom, "all the front mechs are clamps on buddy" sorry for not stating this :) Have PM'd you back with same message. Thanks for asking, yours Laz.

Sorry Nes, thought I had replied buddy ? The calipers went with the STI's, a rear mech and a front mech, all groupset. Sorry again if you think I'm ignoring you buddy, tis not so :) Sorry you missed out, but the Chorus was never really going to stay on for long at the price it was at :)

Just awaiting payment, but if sale falls through you have 1st on them again, just as another guy has with the STI's. My best to you, yours Laz.

edit: it was this PM buddy Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:22 am, sorry again if you feel left out.

Here you go Tom, are these OK ? They'll certainly do the job buddy for the £10 :) No probs if you don't want them, I can always reverse PP for you. Yours Laz.

Attachments

• toms cranks.jpg
    toms cranks.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 509
They look great mate, thank you very much. I'll let you know how they are when I've stuck them on.

Back