Trimble finally out of hibernation!!

That trimble is just drop-dead gorgeous :cool: :cool: :cool: (sorry Tony! :( )

Just imagine!
Spec:
Red-white-blue Bullseye hubs
White Bullseye cranks
White porcs
A mix of blue and red Ringle Twisters
Red Ringle moby post
Blue Ringle stem
Red Answer Hyperlite
White Flite
Rest XTR 900 Group
:twisted:

Can't wait to see the final build!!!!

Cheers from a former Trimble owner :roll:

PS: Jez if you have that stuff mentioned above - and I'm quite sure, you do - pleeeeasse sell it to that feller, NOW :LOL: ;)

No problem young posh26. If i was lucky to buy back 222. you would all be horrfied with what i'd do. And that is clean it up and respray back to black with the multi-coloured lettering as was BITD. How could you ride it as it is off road? One crash and bang goes the sweet paint work. If lucky it maybe be OK But mtbs have loads of crashes or is it me :roll:
This could be 'pimp' my ride thread :LOL:
Also i'm after the Trimble bike. The paint work is second. Its great that it has a nice finish But its whats under and how they ride that i like (plus the design)

tintin40":kevaud5f said:
...Also i'm after the Trimble bike. The paint work is second. Its great that it has a nice finish But its whats under and how they ride that i like (plus the design)

I appreciate the design & engineering, but BITD it was the paint on a timble that made them stand out for me (maybe it was the full on cumulative effect). I'm not so keen on the stars & stripes, though it is stunning.

Attachments

• Stars & Strips.jpg
    Stars & Strips.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Stars & Strips (1) .jpg
    Stars & Strips (1) .jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Stars & Strips (2) .jpg
    Stars & Strips (2) .jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,459
  • Trimble (1) .jpg
    Trimble (1) .jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,454
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
neilll":odgj9jr0 said:
^^^^^^^^ Pass the sick bag.....QUICKLY :shock: :shock: :shock:

can I borrow that after you neilll
sick.png

Back