The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx

MisterGrizzly":1t0ncty2 said:
whyterider":1t0ncty2 said:
Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx - Not sure how rare these are, rode this for a couple of years so has some marks, but on the whole is pretty clean. Anyone have any info please?

That all original paint and decals etc? Very very nice! Wish I could help on a valuation but all I can say is that would make a very sweet bike! What size is it, just out of interest of course....

Thanks, all original paint/decals.

Measures 17" from centre of BB to top of seat tube.

Foto-DFY3ILUK.jpg

My GT Psyclone frame/forks combo, in very very nice condition, see my build thead below for all pictures.

Needs to go somewhere this year but what's it worth?

Size 20"

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Yeti Fro

cheesy1o1":3mthdbh8 said:
I have a Yeti Fro with xt groupset and Pace forks how much do you reckon??

Cheesy.

What year?
What Pace forks?
What condition?

The people on this forum are very good and knowledgeable - unfortunately we're not mind readers! ;)

Post a bit more of a description up and I'm sure someone will be able to help :)

Martin":29fmu3er said:
Foto-DFY3ILUK.jpg

My GT Psyclone frame/forks combo, in very very nice condition, see my build thead below for all pictures.

Needs to go somewhere this year but what's it worth?

Size 20"

Thanks,
Martin
Price should be close to Xizang frame or even bit more due to it's rarity and in great nick indeed. Last Psyclone which I bid on went for 800 dollars but was one of the latest 98 models. Someone quoted £400-500 for Xizang, it seems to be about right for Psyclone in nice condition too. It's a bit shame forks aren't 3D's but later Bologna ones, then again, I found 3D's too short at a-c.

Cook Bros crank

Does anybody know what this should fetch. I bought it here two years ago but never came to using it. Excellent condition, 130 bcd! What you see is what you get, no caps included. Thanks in advance for your reply!

Attachments

• cook racing e.jpg
    cook racing e.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 1,131
  • cook racing e2.jpg
    cook racing e2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,131
can anyone tell me how much my rc30's are worth please. they are early ones (1992-1994 ish) and are in near mint condition with an unthreaded steerer

p4pb66172301.jpg

p4pb66172351.jpg

p4pb66977211.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back