Alu GT Lobo

Sneaky bugger, where did you find that? :D
Looks good, are you trying for an AC crank too? I don't think I can be arsed finding one, its bloody hard to search for 'AC' :?

Big un in the rear obviously but upfront? The dilema here is retro 5 bolt Big un vs the numerous 6 bolt rotors!

Heehee. The chain device was a daytime ending auction so I didn't think many people would be bidding on it. I already have an
AC crank. -ok it's a mini Le, but it's close enough. It's a black AC crank.

Front hubs are limited by the 20mm axle. Circus Monkey do some nice ones but not in a 20mm thru variety :(
Will probably hold out for a Silver Hope. Saw a bag of red nipples for a fiver too, so that could be fun. :D

Finally got a Judy DH for the LTS so I can steal the Boxxer off that now. I've had an ebay seller manage to send the wrong items twice! Which means I'm still a BB short. :evil:
This week I'll hopefully be taking the rear off and headset out with a view to hitting the paint shop next week.

Good to see you having some progress! :D Three on the go now quite exciting!

Mine had a chain device with a 73x118 BB ISIS, it appeared to fit but I didn't actually ride it.
I now need square taper as do you? You also have a chain device so which BB did you get cos I'm buggered if I can find a 73x118 E-Type in square taper bar a monstrously expensive Phil Wood :(

A 121mm square taper seemed to fit my AC crank ok but I haven't tried it with the chain device yet. I didn't think about that. Might have to re-measure now that you've mentioned it!

jimmy5willy":3j7r5n35 said:
Posted Sept 25 2011This week I'll hopefully be taking the rear off and headset out with a view to hitting the paint shop next week.

Updates!?

Sorry sorry, I suck at this! :LOL:

Back end is off, a mate has a bike shop so I'm waiting for him to have a spare 5 mins so that he can knock the headset out (I don't have the tools and I'm scared of damaging the frame :oops: )
Then, paint. :cool:

A newly accquired frame, and a lack of front hub (to free up the forks) is also slowing me down. Naughty.

377836_10150983328060541_717250540_21871143_1592908753_n.jpg

Back