Three Peaks Cyclocross 2011

Nice gate Edwards. You'd be closer to the front if you stopped threatening the other riders with 'docking'.

See you next weekend.

Ah Edwards I noticed you were doing it. A friend at work's son is doing it- Number 46 I think- and I've lent her my local maps because she's just been told that she is "race support" and he expects her to be at the foot of every hill. So if you see a blond woman trying to stop some tattered OS maps from blowing away and maybe mending a Trek, say hi from me.

Oh yeah and good luck!

A shade over 30 hours to go and bike is in the car if filthy - I always hate going to the line looking like a slut.

Earlier in the week things looked promising as I had a ragingly sore throat with incipient earache. Unfortunately this has dissapated leaving just ballache (ball-ache? Is it hyphenated or not? I'm sure a pedantic bellend/bell-end will know).

So, what does that leave? Underprepared, underbiked but sadly not under the weather. Expect a write up that doesn't underplay my 'performance' though.

Just remember Edwards; You're a pathetic piece of s*** and quitting is worse than losing.

And go easy on the docking in the showers afterwards.

drystonepaul":32620xas said:
Just remember Edwards; You're a pathetic piece of s*** and quitting is worse than losing.

And go easy on the docking in the showers afterwards.

Brilliant ha,ha

GOOD LUCK ED!!!!

Thanks chaps your words of encouragement inspired me to create a new stem sticker bearing the legend "You deserve this, you ****".

Incidentally did you know that although faeces supposedly has a charred or sour flavour it tastes similar to whatever was consumed? For those interested I can provide the academic reference.

Ok, I'm mentally prepared for a few hours of what sports psychologists describe as self actualisation so I'll leave it there.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't wait for the race report
dancin.gif

Any news from the Ededwards camp? I have read elsewhere is was horrific? :shock:

Just arrived home after a 4 hour drive - event complete, self aggrandising report to follow in due course.

Latest posts

Back