South West - Ride - Sunday 2nd October - Haldon, but not...

I'd better at least ride rigid then (that'll be the Lava Dome's 1st proper outing.)
No way I'm going anywhere without gears tho'.

Went out for the first time in about 6 weeks today, been having bad back problems.

Everything is so muddy! Bloody hard work.

Still, looking forward to this. Rupe, what is the new steed?

Haldon but not... this Sunday IS GO!

Sunday (2nd Oct) Haldon area ride is definitely ON. Meet from about 9.30 in far corner of Haldon Grill cafe car park (postcode EX6 7XW), & the ride will leave @ 10.00 sharp, returning by 1.00 ish.
All downhill (I always say that.) Trails in fab condition thanks to the heatwave. Usual relaxed, no pressure, sociable ride.
I'll have 4 bargain winter project frames with me for sale so bring your wallets. (19" Dyna-Tech, 21" Saracen, 17" Saracen, 18" Claude Butler cro-mo.)
Spend some money in the cafe after too!
Look forward to seeing you.
P.S. Decided, my steed for the day is defo the '94 rigid Lava Dome.

Re: Haldon but not... this Sunday IS GO!

jimbo-xc":7adexznw said:
Sunday (2nd Oct) Haldon area ride is definitely ON. Meet from about 9.30 in far corner of Haldon Grill cafe car park (postcode EX6 7XW), & the ride will leave @ 10.00 sharp, returning by 1.00 ish.
All downhill (I always say that.) Trails in fab condition thanks to the heatwave. Usual relaxed, no pressure, sociable ride.
I'll have 4 bargain winter project frames with me for sale so bring your wallets. (19" Dyna-Tech, 21" Saracen, 17" Saracen, 18" Claude Butler cro-mo.)
Spend some money in the cafe after too!
Look forward to seeing you.
P.S. Decided, my steed for the day is defo the '94 rigid Lava Dome.

Explain this to a simpleton - where is this cafe in relation to the "normal" entrance to Haldon?

Back