The growing collection!

mark34

rBotM Winner
I've recently made some purchases to beef-up my collection of retro road bikes..

The 753 Ti Raleigh was offered to me recently at such a good price, that I couldn't turn it down. The condition is exceptional, and the only issue with the bike was the out of place Mavic SUP silver sprint rims, which have now been binned for some early gold stickered Mavic GP4 rims on Super Record hubs...

This bike is a classic!

062-1.jpg

063-1.jpg

065-1.jpg

The DeRosa is a bike I've wanted for a while, but never found a good one thats not red! That is until this gem came up! Full 1st generation C Record groupset, and silver Campagnolo Lambda rims makes a real looker! I did strip this bike ready for re spray, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to lose that genuine looking feel that this bike has...Enjoy!

066-1.jpg

067-1.jpg

068-1.jpg

I've wanted a set of C-Record Sheriff Star hubs for years, but the silly expensive price they go for has always been the issue for me. These 36h beautiful hubs were a good price and are the perfect addition to my collection..Now all I need is some new old stock Campagnolo Sigma Pave Hardox rims to build them onto.

075.jpg

074.jpg

071-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Mark.

You definitely have some cracking kit to say the least... thanks for sharing...

Can keep coming back and pouring over.

I like the Raleigh but preferred the special unit bikes...but this is still a corker.

de Rosa... yes ... that's my kinda ride... my size too damn.. I think you did the right thing about the respray

Lucky geezer!!

sorry i don't know you but .... you git!
That's an SBDU Raleigh if i'm not mistaken (Ilkeston stickers on stays?) - tell us the story of how you were offered that beaut...?
Top end quality bikes you have there.
NICE

The Raleigh is gorgeous, that colours scheme is just so strong. Great bit of branding by them.

The Raleigh's clearly a bit larger than the De Rosa, I'm worried it might be too big for you and you won't be comfortable riding it.

Coincidentally, I think it would fit me nicely...

Back