iphone 3G 16gb - boxed **super condition NOW SOLD**

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good morning

The office at work has just upgraded the old nokias for htc smart phones so my personal iphone 3G 16gb needs to go to a new owner. Currently locked to O2.

My iphone is 2 years old and comes boxed as original complete with literature, charger and usb connector. I have used the earphones so these are not included. the outer cable on the usb connector has split at one end, but still works as it should.

The iphone is in super condition having been wrapped in a Zagg Invisible Shield from new. This is still in-situ, but once removed you will find the phone free from scratches to the front screen and back case. There are some minor scuffs and wear to the chrome perimeter trim where exposed. Overall I doubt you will find a better example second hand.

I've got loads of good feedback on retrobike so please be assured that I'm a trusted trader. :D

I'm looking for £170 and this will be posted special delivery with full insurance etc.

some pics.

P1040310.jpg

P1040314.jpg

P1040311.jpg

P1040313.jpg

I've removed the protective shield so you can see the nice shiny scratch free condition.

I've also been able to unlock the phone via 02 so it's now usable on all reputable pay as you go networks.

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

I'd rather not put this on ebay bump therefore last price drop £145 posted!! :D

I need to sell really, shame cos I've looked at your kilauea and i'm tempted.

I'm struggling to sort the projects on the go at the moment so I must pass. :( :D

Back