The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me what these Campagnolo cranks are worth??

GroteFoto-J7VXKFQL.jpg

captaincosmic":am05394d said:
Coomber you are a star thanks :LOL:

I like the cannondale, they dont come up very often though so hard to gauge a price. Definately split if you can be arsed as you have nice kit on it.

Re: Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx

whyterider":88hqw0wl said:
Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx - Not sure how rare these are, rode this for a couple of years so has some marks, but on the whole is pretty clean. Anyone have any info please?

That all original paint and decals etc? Very very nice! Wish I could help on a valuation but all I can say is that would make a very sweet bike! What size is it, just out of interest of course....

Re: Klein Mantra Pro, '96 or '97

OldNBroken":1k7p3n1w said:
What would a Mantra Pro ('96 or '97) be worth these days... as a frameset or complete bike?

If it helps, I've seen a few go for around the 5-600 mark, always thought about one but never gone for it (think the gf would leave a brake cable across the top of the stairs.......

can someone value my GT xizang please? its a 1997, has xtrm950 groupset hope ti wheelset pace forks raceface turbine cranks wildgrippers etc

the most up to date picture i have, (though not a good one)
p4pb7010219.jpg

During the build
p4pb66977211.jpg

a xizange frame is worth maybe 400-500 quid? most of the parts you bought for the build so you have recent values.

as always, worth more split!

Barneyballbags":2ayfuwz0 said:
Any ideas then?

p4pb7105451.jpg

Hi chap, I only really reply on things I can offer an opinion on through the for sale and ebay watching, but if you want a real approx then i'd guess about £50.

Re: Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx

MisterGrizzly":11gjmlz2 said:
whyterider":11gjmlz2 said:
Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx - Not sure how rare these are, rode this for a couple of years so has some marks, but on the whole is pretty clean. Anyone have any info please?

That all original paint and decals etc? Very very nice! Wish I could help on a valuation but all I can say is that would make a very sweet bike! What size is it, just out of interest of course....

No information to help as such, but standard stumpies of that era go for about £90-120, so add an amount to that for yours. Say £180 ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back