96 Kona Lava Dome ( New Pics added )

Also you can get enamel paint from the model shop..they do colour charts online.. revell and humbrol are the ones i used..you can also mix colours to get as close as possible for the sake of £1.50 its cheap as chips..one of the members on here Pipmeister{topman :cool: } he gave me the idea...sad i know :LOL: :LOL: ..this retro lark is addictive and expensive ;)

Ernie

very nice :D

if you want to change the saddle for some other one, give me a call, I know someone over here, whos looking for one ;)

How many is it now Andy :LOL:

That looks fab,a real bargain price too :D

im sick i didnt go for this
Still available ? i think its my size :? or was my size 22" i know kona have funny sizes :?

I saw this on gumtree too and was sorely tempted, but the shed is full. A good find, I am totally jealous!

Getting Dirty !

I took the Lava Dome out for a ride in the country today and got it nice and dirty , for the first time in its life , I suspect...

I changed the wheels over to the set off my Cannondale as I didn't want to wreck the nice wheels and tyres that came with the Dome.

I took National Cycle Route 7 south from Paisley to Lochwinnoch then into Parkhill wood for some excellent natural singletrack. Muddy , rocky and rooty with some decent climbs , some of which were too steep to ride.
Good fast decents which shook my eyeballs and made the cantis work hard at the bottom.

The Kona is nice and light and climbs well but on steep stuff tends to pick up the front as it's so light and the stem is long.

A sculpture along the cycle route
ParkHillWoods2909111.jpg

The Collegiate Church c1504 and visited by King James IV
ParkHillWoods2909112.jpg

ParkHillWoods29091112.jpg

ParkHillWoods2909119-1.jpg

ParkHillWoods2909118.jpg

ParkHillWoods2909117.jpg

ParkHillWoods2909115-1.jpg

Back