1992 Klein Attitude Graffiti

Lovely job Pete. Fantastic work by Jon on the paint, as usual.

Love it! V. :cool:

Can't help thinking though... You need some studio pics like the one on oldklein.com to show it off to it's potential?

V.cool though, extremely envious... :cool:

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

Archangel":21cl45iv said:
Well done Pete, one of the Klien experts (me) approves!
The only let-down is that it's not an Adriot ;)

I could always drill some holes in the dropouts?

Thanks for the words everyone. As always this bike was a collaboration of loads of people, all I did was bolt everything together in the right order!

I am not the biggest Klein fan (also no hater!), but executed that way shows great inspiration. Chapeau, came out very nice.

Love it, the blue housing kicks it right off-perfect, also love the no Shimano method of choosing parts, well done.

Vinevo":1hprjcra said:
love the no Shimano method of choosing parts.

Shimano was the reason I got into retrobikes all those years ago, I hated the fact that while other companies built things right and slowly improved, Shimano threw everything away and started fresh every year. I couldn't keep up with it all so I vowed 'no Shimano'. To date only one of my retrobikes has any Shimano - my Bradbury, and that's because Doug Bradbury used a shimano hub body to make the 145mm rear hub. everything else is Campa, Suntour or Boutique stuff!

Archangel":1fdjjrl9 said:
Well done Pete, one of the Klien experts (me) approves!
The only let-down is that it's not an Adriot ;)

There is always one. At least one when it comes to Kleins! :)

In my opinion, the Attitude was the last of the 'proper' Kleins, it all started to go downhill after 1990.

Back