1990 Cinder Cone - **FINISHED** 24/09/11

Skeelsie":33t4um5p said:
Totally awesome. :cool:

I should say..... :cool: could you please take a pic of the cindercone and explosif together...??? i think that would make a class picture....!!!! sensational mate your diligence and hard work in sourcing all the NOS parts, really was worth it,

brand new....... :shock: :D :cool:

Incredible. Takes me back, but with improvements! Will you ride it though? Be terrible to scratch those chainrings.

what a top job!.....iconic bike/paint job....very very nice work nick!.....in fact im gonna make that my screen saver for a bit....

Looks real nice! :cool: It’s funny how you can romp ahead and get loads done and then stall. I’m at the stall at the mo. :( Well done! worth the wait! What’s the plan for it now?

Liking that a lot. :cool:

"Finally finished, those pesky toestraps finally turned up." - know how you feel, where have they all gone to? :roll: Completes the whole package nicely though. Stunning attention to detail. Very nice indeed. :cool:

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

A bit picky I suppose, but is that a XC Pro Microdrive rear mech on a non Microdrive drivetrain.....??

Very nice looking bike though..

Rob Atkin":2e49jawx said:
A bit picky I suppose, but is that a XC Pro Microdrive rear mech on a non Microdrive drivetrain.....??

Indeed, but if anybody has a NOS Non Micro-Drive one they wish to swap, please let me know ;)

Sinnerman":2e49jawx said:
I should say..... Cool could you please take a pic of the cindercone and explosif together...??? i think that would make a class picture....!!!!

I can sort that out for you ;)

Cheers...Nick

just looking at your bike, very nice indeed.
just a minor point, that seatpost binder and the pedals would look far nicer on a pace rc100 ;)
seriously though, very nice bike.

hope you had a great christmas fella, just wondered if you had chance to ride her much, how do you find it in comparison to the explosif...? any more pics..?

Back