Die hard mtb'er outed as closet roadie !!! Luminous pompino

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here is what really happens in breweries on a Friday :cry:
In a desperate attempt to prove to his erstwhile colleagues that his new purchase really is fluorescent, a certain die hard mtb'er was caught administering 'fake sunlight' to his new road steed. It was caught glowing briefly, although this report remains unverified! Please feel free to ask S******13 about it when you next meet him !

Karl

Attachments

• DSCF5373.JPG
    DSCF5373.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 1,175
If i may shed a little more light on the matter....having been locked in a darkened room with the bike and a scantily clad Spencer13 i can certainly say that it glowed :roll: It is actually a very fetching green, reminiscent of Kermit in his youth.

spence

just out of interest,is that a onone road bike? i know the big man has a fetish for them :LOL: .and the stays look like the are straight from the dekerf catalouge :D

I like the segmented stays but it would look even cooler if they were echoed by the fork.

sancho":1zwcsr4w said:
I like the segmented stays but it would look even cooler if they were echoed by the fork.

yep..the forks really let it down.

We have solved the lack of glowing. Onone must be having their bikes made by elves an they clearly only glow in the presence of orcs! It's good to know that Atherstone / Numeaton is orc free :shock:

Back