Mountain Mayhem 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll have to get this organised as there are clearly too many of us for one team. How many are allowed in a team? And how many is a sensible team number? And how many teams are you allowed under one name?

I think team limit is 4 - anymore and nobody gets much riding anyway. 3x2hr stints or 6 laps each is probably achieveable for average fitness levels.

I think Gump, GTRTS, Heathy, Knobby and I want to do a team so far. Orange expressed an interest, sure JV will want in and we'll cajole Jez into action again so should have at leats two teams. I wonder if we should try to have an Elite team of Geoff, Carl, James and ANOther toprider - Maybe Flyingwelshman? Or perhaps Ameybrook??? ;) and/or 'the lung' would fly over?

Sounds good Kev, I would be up for a 'fun' team as my serious racing days are well gone!! I dont think Orange Ed would take much pursueding to join us, and I am also confident I could convince Mike (SPESHMIKE) to do it as well.

I wonder if we should try to have an Elite team of Geoff, Carl, James and ANOther toprider

thats very kind of you kev but I'm not sure I'm in their company yet....

Oh, you mean't the other james ;)

Hilts":22b419p8 said:
I wonder if we should try to have an Elite team of Geoff, Carl, James and ANOther toprider

thats very kind of you kev but I'm not sure I'm in their company yet....

Oh, you mean't the other james ;)

haha - on a technical skills level you're up there with the best crashers in the business mate!

I think I have a rival, this is genius !!

254370273_029f7983eb_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back