1990 Dyna-Tec 2070

Tnega":3brzh67h said:
Lovely, was the snow extra?
These frames whilst not the lightest are such resposive, positive, vibrant things of beauty.
Wishbone stays = drool. :)
Enjoy.

Yes weird really, its not that light when you lift it but really nice climbing etc, bit like my clockwork but a bit stiffer I would say.

really nice for all day rides also

Nice build Martin! Prefer the black seatpost (in the recent build pic) and the Syncros stem in pic 1 to be used together. Great frame and colour, nice with the lugged detail and chrome forks :cool:

neebsta":39cpzjyz said:
Nice build Martin! Prefer the black seatpost (in the recent build pic) and the Syncros stem in pic 1 to be used together. Great frame and colour, nice with the lugged detail and chrome forks :cool:

cheers Neil, yes syncros stem has moved to my other Dynatech build, and the early ones almost always had the flexstem so I went with that, but if I only had this one bike it would have a black syncros with a noodle for the front cable ;)

wow that's like a pimped up version of the garage mothball I just bought from gumtree for a score :mrgreen:
Those forsk look sick man where can I get me some of those? The bike I hav eis so original I am pretty sure not a thing has been changed or ridden hard, the gears are pertty immaculate and everything is nicely greased, still got original dynatech bar-ends on too. Future classic? Maybe, definite 'commuter' god I hate that term most 'commuters' are just mountain bikes with slick tires and racks and no front sus. I guess I'm in the right place to appreciate that suspension is not neccessary unless you ride a lot of single track or rough stuff. I do like the look of those mountain bikes with the flaired drop bars, is that a big no no on this site?

Liking this, love the xc pro...

What type of bars are they ?

Also - love the 1990 cindercone casually lurking in the background

Back