Jagwire / metallic purple outers

petitpal

Retrobike Rider
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Anyone know if jagwire (or similar) are still making the metallic look purple outers? Or am I going completely mad and they never were - could have sworn I've seen a picture of them somewhere though. :)

Thanks, but not quite. I'm sure I've seen one that has a metallic finish -can't think of any other way to describe it than, 'a bit sparklier'. :)

So near and yet so far.... actually - I think that was pretty much spot on for what I asked for so, thanks. :) :) :) However, I keep forgetting that purple is actually purple these days and not the 3DV of yesterday. :)

Thinking that this might be what I was thinking of:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAZER-EFECT-P ... 3361916ef1

(So exactly what you suggested, just the pink version). Now just to convince myself that I can put this on the bike and still get away with posting pics in the pre-97 section... :? :LOL: (And even more of a concern if I could put it on the bike and not be laughed off the car park when I turn up for my first retro-bike ride :oops: :) )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
AND everyone will now know you've got pink brake cables!!

i went for the braided aluminium ones on the clockwork and they still have a slight 'barbie bike' look to them so god only knows what pink laser cables are gonna look like!

good luck!

Yeah.... there is that... and that... :oops: I could have sworn that I'd seen some braided ones with a clear plastic outer casing in purple, somewhere, once , possibly. :? Obviously going mad. :)

These?

$(KGrHqUOKjsE25h4yObSBN5Qp(c!5Q~~_1.JPG

From BikeTart

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jagwire-Hyper ... 7dbcd16c47

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
No, more like the ones I put on my link above (thanks to cyfa2809) - but tasteful :D I guess they'd be like the jagwire, but with a clear purple outer rather than solid, so you could see the braiding underneath. :)

Back