The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stumpjumper1990":yje3cskw said:
I got some Campagnolo Euclid canti's and crankset from 1991. They're in good condition. A pair of these canti's were sold on ebay for 166 GBP :shock:
But what are they really worth?

Anyone??

They are both silver.....

A colleague at work has offered me this GT, how much should I give him for it and what year is it please. He can not find the wheel or seat at the moment but he may find then later.

Cheers Brian.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MADB":3o9ynend said:
A colleague at work has offered me this GT, how much should I give him for it and what year is it please. He can not find the wheel or seat at the moment but he may find then later.

Cheers Brian.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Karakoram in good nick like that (U Brake GTs are so cool!) – I’d say about £80-100. AS it’s a mate try haggling a bit lower.

Re: Giant ATX DH 2 and GT Zaskar

Lu Bu V":3v8oiran said:
Hi i have a Giant ATX DH 2 1999 pretty much standard, so RST HI 5s are still on, has an upgraded rear shock - rock shock super delux (alla ATX DH 1) and a hope big un front hub with hope break (the one with the dial resovour on the leaver?) Its in pretty good nick, the frame and rear swing arms are not cracked or damaged bar superficial scratches (and not many of them) sram 7 gears and i think thats about it... Would i be better breaking it down and selling bits or as one job lot?

Also have 1995 GT Zaskar annodised red with the first modle bommers made. Kitted out witth hope big un front, stx rc rear and xtr rear mech?? To be fair its a bit of a nail - the forks have blown and the frame has dents - was my old jump bike!!! Is it worth anything?

Cheers for the help - I'll try and get some picks on

Need pics of how bad the dents are etc.

ATX i'm not familiar with that well, only the one Warner used to have, but parts are nice on that so real guesstimate would be about £250-300?

Zaskar is definately worth selling if you havent damaged it too much. A badly dented frame wont rech £50 but if its not too bad and forks only need new seals then the bike would be worth £150 or so with the XTR rear mech. You could sell that on its own for £25 if jockey wheels are ok.

Go on then, if I wanted to sell my GT Xizang '92, what do you think it should fetch? No original decals, but the U-brake studs are present and correct and I can get it polished or bead blasted before selling it.

Raleigh 2120 Dyna-Tech Titanium with Shimano 500Ex Exage

Thinking of selling my Raleigh but wanted to find out more about it.

Frame: Raleigh Dyna-Tech Titanium/Cr-Mo Composite - 58cm from BB centre to top of upright.
Gears & Brakes: Shimano 500Ex Exage
Crank: Shimano RX 100
Chain: Shimano CN-HG93
Rear cog: Shimano Hyperglide
Rims: 700C Alesa 613 ETRTO 622 Din Alloy
Weight: c. 22lbs

Not sure of age but I would say it is very good condition with light surface corrosion in a couple of places and no visible cracks on the frame. Any guidance on what I can reasonably expect to sell this for would be very much appreciated as I have no idea! Thanks in advance - Matt.
[/img]

Attachments

• Raleigh Dynatech 2120 Titanium Cr-Mo Shimano 500Ex Exage.jpg
    Raleigh Dynatech 2120 Titanium Cr-Mo Shimano 500Ex Exage.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,498
Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx

Bart Brentjens S-Works M2xx - Not sure how rare these are, rode this for a couple of years so has some marks, but on the whole is pretty clean. Anyone have any info please?

Attachments

• DSC02476.JPG
    DSC02476.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • DSC02478.JPG
    DSC02478.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,465
Marin Palisades Trail

I have a 1992 Marin Palisades Trail with a 15" woman's frame. It has all original parts and really hasn't been ridden that much and has been stored in the attic for the last 15 years or so. Any ideas how much to advertise it for? There's a few of minor scratches on it from storgage. I would be willing to post at the buyer's expense.

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,410
Re: Marin Palisades Trail

Jay49":1m6t7b9o said:
I have a 1992 Marin Palisades Trail with a 15" woman's fram. It had all original parts and really hasn't been ridden that much and has been stored in the attic for the lady 15 years or so. Any ideas how much to advertise it for? I would be willing to post.

Hi Jay,

a picture will help people value the bike, but assuming it's absolutely mint and original you might see 150 pounds for it, it's not a sought after model, but is a very nice riding bike and it's age puts it right around Marin's golden years as far as some are concerned. If it has obvious wear and tear I wouldn't expect more than 75 quid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back