My found by accident Specialized Hard Rock 1991 (minter)

Forks

How Bad could them rigids have been to change them?
Personally I prefer the no shock version, but if you're gonna keep em on please put V,s on the front !

TC

rumpfy":2x9pc4yh said:
Retroman666":2x9pc4yh said:
forks received and fitted personally I love it......just a new longer cable for the front brake and cable stop required

You might think I'm an ass....but you're going to get yourself hurt running that fork.

Listen to Pete McC go back to the rigid fork.

I don't think your an ass, I just think you were having a bad day and taking it out on an easy target.....

Re the forks your right, of course the Canti's were a problem, bought a cable stop which helped, but I have since reverted to a V brake, I actually prefer the look of the rigid myself but the bike rides a lot better with the suspension fork (this is my winter commute bike doing 30 miles per day)

Retroman666":3836fgru said:
I don't think your an ass, I just think you were having a bad day and taking it out on an easy target.....

You're giving me too much credit. Poking fun at lame bikes is my MO, but I don't want to see anyone get (physically) hurt either.

Re:

It's probably best to start your own thread for the bike you've got, especially if you might have more queries (and pictures help to clarify the queries). However, I would guess that if you search Google for 'stem expander bolt' you will see what you need.

Back