Thetford Ride - sunday the 25th of september

Usual spot for 10:30am

Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Map here: http://bit.ly/hKwdX7

Details:
Parking is Pay & Display, £2.50, extra parking available in the Orchard car park behind the old peoples home. There is a very good cafe - opens at 10:00am for the early arrivals - that sells tea / coffee & cakes also hot meals. We usually ride for a couple of hours in the morning then stop for lunch and then head out for a couple more hours afterwards.

If you are worried about not being fit enough to come along it is not a problem, we have riders of all abilities turn up, from slim fit '30+' blokes to lard arse XC race has-beens. No one is ever left behind. Thetford Forest has a mixture of fire road and twisty singletrack, the conditions are generally very good this time of year and the trails only become sticky after days of heavy rain. Looking forward to seeing you all. Retro bikes not compulsary if you only have a modern bike to ride. Any questions just send me a pm.

I am doing a night road ride with LGF on Friday night but should be OK for this too. Will be slow but that's usual.

Can't make this weekend as it's the wife's birthday and got to go to the inlaws for lunch :cry:

thetford play time

Hopefully. Maybe 2 more on board. Might even arrive before you set off this time. 10:30 ish?

Re: thetford play time

ianrowe":uykaf82z said:
Hopefully. Maybe 2 more on board. Might even arrive before you set off this time. 10:30 ish?

Yup. 10:30 wagons roll

THETFORD

Evening,me and Lewis will try to attend this as we need to get some extra time out before the weather changes.Been a while since we last rode out and we are looking forward to this.Does anybody know the d2d course and if so are we going to give it a look?Thanks BoB

Re: THETFORD

TREBOR":3o15nl4t said:
Evening,me and Lewis will try to attend this as we need to get some extra time out before the weather changes.Been a while since we last rode out and we are looking forward to this.Does anybody know the d2d course and if so are we going to give it a look?Thanks BoB

marks coming and knows the d2d loop bob so fingers crossed he'll remember it :D

Back