Tour of Dunfermlines "hot spots" - Sunday 25th Sep

used to go up there a lot bitd
there's lots of trails up there ,but like blair adam it gets very muddy
some brilliant technical stuff too

dunno if the pylon trail or the shoot are still there tho been a lot of logging over the years

ok guys looks like we got

me
mikee
Rob

+ poss Velo and ZZ.

Directions as follows:
A92 - come off at crossgates jnct
M90 - come off at Jnct 3 Halbeath

At big roundabout at Jnct3 Follow sign posts for halbeath/dunfermline - 2nd exit from M90 slip or 3rd exit from A92

come to small R/B - straight over
next R/B - 3rd exit, passing college on your left
next small R/B - 2nd exit straight over following main road, asda is on your right.
next traffic lights T junction (car shworoom on your left) - straight over
next traffic lights crossroads - straight over
under small railway bridge
eleizabeathan pub on left after bridge
just after bridge approx 100yds (before traffic light pedestrian crossing) - turn right into houses (daviot road)
first left then first right into moulin way

im about 50 yards up on the left hand side No 13.

Plenty of parking in the estate as well.

any probs call me on mobly 07761899374

If we shunned technology this forum would be a flop for starters :LOL:

So its off the motorway at the Halbeath interchange, follow the A907 west untill you pass under the railway bridge then its first right, first left, first right then follow around to the left to your hoose......simples ;)

Mind you for me thats all imaterial as I dont know if I'm coming but its not looking promising so far. Shame trains dont run early on a Sunday as your very near Queen Margaret Station :roll:

velo if you can get an early dundee/aberdeen/inverness train they stop at inverkeithing and i can pick you up/drop you off there no probs.

Never thought of that, I shall have a quick shuftie............Yes it can be done, if I nab the 0804 I can be at Inverkeithing by 0824, Result :D :D

If the ZZ option does not happen I'll go that route and let you know but it means there will be a delay on a 0830 start, possibly best to start ride about 0900, your a star Keithyr ;)

velomaniac":1zgmmc6o said:
Never thought of that, I shall have a quick shuftie............Yes it can be done, if I nab the 0804 I can be at Inverkeithing by 0824, Result :D :D

If the ZZ option does not happen I'll go that route and let you know but it means there will be a delay on a 0830 start, possibly best to start ride about 0900, your a star Keithyr ;)
Right...

Velo - I can pick you up at Inverkeithing at 0824 and we can head up to Keith's from there - probably 15 minutes from there up to Keith's. I'll run you home after the ride. Sound OK?

Keith - I can bring my DX light over for you to have a look see - you can take it into a dark cupboard and see if it meets your requirements :)

Okey Dokey ZZ, though you can just drop me back at a station, I dont like to be an inconvenience. Must admitt I never thought of the inverkeithing option on past plans for fife :roll:

Back