1998 Independent Fabrication Deluxe #237D818

nogueira.nuno":azboo8ug said:
I have a Ringle Turq. that one day I will sell, probably will suit well with your other Ringle Turq parts ;)

I think the King and the QRs are the only Turquoise Bling I'll have on this build.. Any more and it'll look a bit much..

Cranks & Tyres just showed up :cool:

Built up the front wheel with the Stan NoTubes Kit.. Managed to work a way of doing it Off Menu [i.e. not following instructions] that seemed to make the process easier..

6140757230_70f80efd11_d.jpg

Larger..

Call came in from Argos Racing in Brizzol City.. The IF is on its way.. :twisted:

A bit more than expected cost wise; Frame Prep [coupla minor dings], Fork, 2 Stems.. Decal placement.. Lacquering.. £250

That's the Price of Love..

[pulls up chair] can't wait to see this one. I'm on the same course with my new IF Deluxe. Currently at paint quoting stage so interesting to see the Argos finish. D

northerndave":3v9mwqhx said:
[pulls up chair] ... so interesting to see the Argos finish. D

Well.. The Argos Finish is simply stunning..

The Champagne colour is lighter than I was expecting, and better for it.. The "metallic" finish is deep and very granular giving it a pearlescent finish.. And the lacquer is deep :cool:

I think the Frame/Fork/Stem Combo will have to run something like this..

Frame HS Fork Stem
Frame HS Fork Stem

..if ya get me :LOL:

I'll stick it in the Stand tonite and take a few photos.. Hova is coming over tonite to check out the Spare Parts Bin so I'll get his opinion [or not!] too :LOL:

sic_nick":1s7w59nh said:
I have a set of Azonic flat bars (NOS) in a gold/champagne colour if you are interested?

Thanks for the offer Dude, but I got a set of Titec Titaniums for this Rig :cool:

Colour looks lovely.

Not that keen on coloured tyres but be interesting to see how it all hangs together at the end.

Jobs remaining:

Cable Inners
Pedals
Sort Saddle height ;)
Swap Brake Pad spacers around
Throw around the North Downs :twisted:

6210557120_d41bba1f23_z_d.jpg

Back