MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

Welcome to the site, nice forks.

the weegies meet up occasionally at pollock park look out for anouncements, also check the midweek mountains thread as that is mostly west orientated.

Nice one lazy :) keep an eye on the Drum thread for travelling!

Hi guys,

im scott and ive just bought a mint 2006 orange 5, its being delivered tomorrow, its only been used a handful of times and never off road either so im told.
I found this forum looking for info on it to see if it was going to be a good choice, i have a couple of other bikes i use, though i am looking forward to recieving the 5 :D

I will find out if it really is as good as it looks condition wise in the pics....bit nervous lol

cheers
scott

cheers Rob will do ;) , yup ken, ive learned a thing or 2 from going on the trails with him, he's not a bad soul is he? :)

just been on PF tracking to see where the bike is lol, im at home with my son today so i'll be waiting........and waiting lol

well its all drama this end, got the orange 5, and true to the guys word its and absolute minter, not a stone chip in sight.

I booked same day collection with Parcelfarce, they collected it, i paid for express AM delivery so i would get it the next morning (yesterday).....after waiting in the house all morning it never turned up, they had lost it. 5 phonecalls and plenty BS later they still didnt know where it was.

I got a message last night saying they had not found it. Anyhoo i phones this morning they had managed to get it to carlisle depot and it was now on route and would be with me at 10am...............10 am arrives no sign, i finally got it after 11 sometime and
They have only damaged it in transit. the bike was minted, packaged better than you get from bike shops, the lad works in a bike shop so he took extra care.
Theres a huge chip/rub out the paint, its fugly and its down to the alloy, im not amused, i know s**t happens but im pretty miffed with parcelfarce, now have to go about claiming against them...hassle :roll:

The Ken":az5ty8a3 said:
what a pain, I'd be looking for a full refund and the cost of a respray at Orange.

aye im defonately going to push for it, at the very least i want the respray, its just been one of those occasions where they have failed misserabley :(

Latest posts

Back