Mountain Mayhem 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to take a van this time, so can transport stuff/ bikes for the stand and people if they need from teh Sussex area.

never done one of these before being tempted though not super fit so dont fancy doing it solo .also should i do it on my single speed or on my full susser going to be doing a few enduros this year [under team rolling flock name]but fancy doing something different ,can any one give me any tips

Im in too, ive got unfinished business with that place :roll:
Put me down for team retrobike!! :D Defo a family friendly event

would like to be in a team of 4 [been talking to some who did it solo never again] so if theres any body out there just doing it for the crack and not intent on trying to win it , iam up for it i will start eating more carrots know as my lights aint the best in the world

i'll be there but i'll be throwing spanners around for my shop team and a few others, we're gona try and get about 2 maybe 3 teams this year mix of our shop team and good customers, last year was a crack! our shop team was 4th vets =19th sport and around 39/40 overall, quite pleased with that!

i'll definately show my face down at the retro stand!! and i'll bring some shiney retro stuff!!!

i'll probably ride SITS later in the year, it's easier!! :LOL: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back