Road riding

As they're different days I can do both :LOL: I have the bikes for it lol. But it is mainly the road one I'm interested in.

I'm going to do this on a retro of course. I will also do the their road ride hopefully on the ALAN as by then it should be built up.

I'm up for this, and so is my girlfriend.
We're Louth based at the mo, but buying a house in Grimsby/Cleethorpes at some point.

This is my bike:
249886_10150659133940451_798535450_19404360_5702012_n.jpg

I've only seen a few Alan bikes but I have to say I really do like them, especially the carbon one in roadsextion on here at the moment :D

And Xitup, good to have you on board :)

Road Rides.

Rideout in Wolds this coming Sunday...my eight/ten/two route - eight to ten miles with two tea rooms!

Actually riding rather than talking about riding...which is great, hopefully weather will hold?

Will be out on my 1978 Holdsworth Mistral.

Roadking.

I live near Louth...and tend to begin rides if not from my house then usually no further than 30 mins by car from home - depends a little on who's riding that day where we ride.

Try to have a cafe/tearoom on the route for obvious reasons.

I intend throughout the coming autumn/winter to ride every weekend, and maybe the odd midweek"skive".

I need to cease being an armchair cyclist (which I've been of late) and get out on the road - or off road - and part of my motivation is he plan to do the French L'Eroica. The Anjou Velo Vintage next year.

Roadking.

Ok, It's good to have you on board, and Louth should be ok for a few of the people already involved. If you show us your route, I'm sure you will have some company :LOL:

Apologies.

Had problems with internet access since my last post so could not reply...ride went ahead in good conditions, about 10 minutes light rain and then sunny and calm.

About 10/12 miles covered, mixed road terrain and a really good downhill.

Seven guys and a gal turned up, nine of us inc yours truly.

Good day and an interesting mix of machines - newest was a lovely fillet brazed Mercian built with a Reynolds Speedstream tubeset.

May post details of next ride in advance - it will be around Halloween time - I'll assess any interest from responses to this post.

Roadking.

If you keep us updated of your next ride, and tell us well in advance you should have more people with you.

Latest posts

Back