97 Kona Kilauea - Gulf Colours

I had a sneaky look at the pic's of this on GM's iphone last weekend at the Peak's ride. My first thoughts were wow ! and even more so now, double wow ! Fantastic idea with the colour scheme mate , love it ! :cool:

:shock: :shock: :shock: "clucking bell" :shock: :shock: :shock: ..now that i like..very "racy" that one bud.. i like to see the boundries pushed right out :cool: :cool:

Look forword to the finished product ;)

Ernie ;)

Thanks to all for your kind words :cool:

I must confess that I built it last week, the day I picked up to tell the truth :oops: and am toying with tyre options .......

I have been collecting & storing parts for it, won't be all XTR but mostly M739 XT and a little sprinkling of hope. I am awaiting 1 final part the seatpost. I may see if I can get a pic of it bult up at the weekend for you lot ;)

Absolutely stunning. I've thought along similar lines myself with some of my favourite livery's of all time but in my head they don't work on a push bike. for e.g. Martini Integrale's and S4's, Marlboro Mclaren Honda's, Rothman's Porcshe's etc. Even the Lucky Strike suzuki's, Marlboro Yam's and the current Repsol Honda's. Only one I think might work is the JPS Lotus colours but I think you really have nailed that one, hope you use the Gulf style head badge too, its perfect.

Back