For Sale 19" Haro frame made by Kinesis

sic_nick

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have decided against Alu bikes in the hardtail stable and so I am selling this. I used it as my commuter for a few years and it is a great bike but time has come to move on and so it is for sale. The previous owner sprayed it black and it is coming off in many places showing the metallic blue underneath.

The frame is V brake only (although could use A2Z adaptor for discs) and has Kinesis replaceable dropout and visible kinesis badge on the down tube. Weighs in at just over 2Kg. Wishbone rear end, 68mm BB, 27.2mm seatpost and 31.8mm front mech.

Looking for £30 posted within the UK.

Attachments

• DSCN2624.JPG
    DSCN2624.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,216
  • DSCN2625.JPG
    DSCN2625.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,216
these ride superbly! had a disc one last winter and was v nice. hmmm if it still here in a week i may give you a pm :D

It does ride very well but I just prefer steel on my hardtails. I was using it as my commuter and polo bike but have now gone to specific bikes for both purposes leaving this one somewhat redundant which is a shame, that's why it's up for sale.

I mostly ran it rigid although I'm sure it may have had a set of Rock Shox on for a brief time, think they were 80 or 100mm travel.

Back