New Deputy AEC

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm sure you would all like to give the new deputy AEC Marc two tone a warm welcome,
as he has very kindly agreed to take on the post.

I also would like to be the first to officially welcome Marc, my new deputy as I'm now taking on the AEC roll
and hope I can do as good a job as my predecessor Si.

Well done guys for stepping up. If the last six months are anything to go by I must say we are in for some great riding in the future. Certainly something to look forward to.
Vern will make a cracking AEC- commited, enthusiastic, adventurous, knowledgable, forthright, laid back and unflappable (half handy on a bike too despite his age :D ) but also a great bloke who I feel honoured to have got to know over the last few years; backed up by Chris and now Marc, I'm sure we are in for some real quality days out.

Also means I can finally relax and enjoy my retirement knowing that things are at last in very capable hands.

Enjoy your work guys, and on behalf of everyone who has ever ridden on a NE&Yorks event, may I say a big thank you for stepping up. I salute all three of you.

Si

At last Kaya taken up his rightful place ;)
and to Marc for stepping up and wearing that bright yellow tabard.

Hope Si enjoys laying back and just turning up while escaping from the frames he accidentally welds around himself.

Congrats to you both :D
I think Si said it all and looking forward to some good riding in the future.

Back