Fork Dilemma

Is using this fork bl**dy stupid on a Fat Titanium?

• Yes - I think its fine. Pending a proper Fat fork turning up even though this one is titanium and ki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - what are you thinking you mad man. Put the SIDS back on...

• Look! The washing machine is empty - you have loads of washing to do so get on with it and stop prat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tranquility Base":1bqnttma said:
The Pursig 'Quality' part of me knows that only parts that feel right will do
Interesting, does a part that has had more love put into its manufacture necessarily have more 'quality'? Remember the bit where he offers a beer can bar shim to his motorcycle riding buddy but his buddy won't accept because he thinks quality can only be found in expensive manufactured parts?

I hate to go against the grain, being the new guy here, but I rather liked it with the SIDs on!!

But hey, it's up to you Jez, do you want to ride it or look at it!!

Er..both I think.

Still have the SIDS so they might go back on now and again.

This bike is coming to Spain with me so need it prepped up and working well. May keep these rigids to see how they fare...

aha!

I think its going to be too hot to eat. If I'm riding too I should be in great nick when I get back. However Im not too sure what the weather is like at the moment...

stevet1":pivyifnz said:
Tranquility Base":pivyifnz said:
The Pursig 'Quality' part of me knows that only parts that feel right will do
Interesting, does a part that has had more love put into its manufacture necessarily have more 'quality'? Remember the bit where he offers a beer can bar shim to his motorcycle riding buddy but his buddy won't accept because he thinks quality can only be found in expensive manufactured parts?

Totally agree but I reckon that Jez isn't getting that Quality feeling from those Eastern forks and that's why he's asking the question.

Back