Not open for further replies.
Re: Cannondale

captaincosmic":imc7id7s said:
Cannondale Jekyll Lefty (large)
1999 in Mango had it from new but never abused
XTR Chainset Xt rear mech Handbuilt Mavic wheels and Hope M4s
what do you think its worth ?

Also a rather nice 1993 Marin Pine Mountain 19"

Um... Pine mountain about £130-160 based on what they have sold for and not sold for on here recently.

Cannondale is a tricky one as they dont come up often. I'd sell as parts as you would make a lot more. As a complete bike? £400? Wouldnt call it an iconic frame (no offense) but it is very nice.

Rick Draper":bj4jqsoc said:
NOS Mag21's:
P1020208.jpg

P1020209.jpg

P1020210.jpg

P1020211.jpg

200mm x 1 1/8th threaded steer

£80-100?

Re: Marin Team Ti 1990

Sheffield":1d9qks21 said:
Hi Guys,

I will post a pic tonight, but until then...

Perfect condition, so no dings, dents, cracks etc. Decals are fine if a little curled at edges. 1" 120mm headtube. 19" centre-top of clamp. It has holes in dropouts which I believe make it a Litespeed built one (can somebody confirm this? If not, it's just a Marin).

I know it's only worth what anybody is willing to pay. I just need a ballpark figure. I need to flog to finance a new 'cross bike.

Phil

Frame only? I'd guess about £250. Need to see pics really.

Still trying to work out the identity of the frame, but it looks like it might be Ti...
IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

(the only mark under the bb is 'L6')

It came with this fork...
IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

and these cranks
IMG_0667.jpg

And the rest was Shimano XTR.

Any ideas how much the frame/forks/cranks are worth?

Thanks,

Simon

Klein Mantra Pro, '96 or '97

What would a Mantra Pro ('96 or '97) be worth these days... as a frameset or complete bike?

Attachments

• mantrapro.jpg
    mantrapro.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 1,123
Profile Bar Things(?)

These 'things' are coming on my new Al Mega and I really don't think that I'm going to use them.

Part of me wants to keep them for originality, but I've never really been one for keeping something just because it looks right, so another part of me wants to sell them to someone who would use them.

With that in mind (and the fact that they're NOS, never used), any idea what they're worth to the right person?

p4pb7105451.jpg

Giant ATX DH 2 and GT Zaskar

Hi i have a Giant ATX DH 2 1999 pretty much standard, so RST HI 5s are still on, has an upgraded rear shock - rock shock super delux (alla ATX DH 1) and a hope big un front hub with hope break (the one with the dial resovour on the leaver?) Its in pretty good nick, the frame and rear swing arms are not cracked or damaged bar superficial scratches (and not many of them) sram 7 gears and i think thats about it... Would i be better breaking it down and selling bits or as one job lot?

Also have 1995 GT Zaskar annodised red with the first modle bommers made. Kitted out witth hope big un front, stx rc rear and xtr rear mech?? To be fair its a bit of a nail - the forks have blown and the frame has dents - was my old jump bike!!! Is it worth anything?

Cheers for the help - I'll try and get some picks on

SimonC":8pnoxatk said:
Still trying to work out the identity of the frame, but it looks like it might be Ti...
IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

(the only mark under the bb is 'L6')

It came with this fork...
IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

and these cranks
IMG_0667.jpg

And the rest was Shimano XTR.

Any ideas how much the frame/forks/cranks are worth?

Thanks,

Simon

sorry mate ,but that frame is not ti,it looks chrome plated steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back