1984? paganini super corsa *finished*

Hi Laz,
yeah its all coming together, got my forks back :shock: wow there shiny :cool:
just need cable inners ,abit of detail here and there and then a test ride ;)
IMAG1006.jpg

hopefully I will have a better update soon :)

Looking "real good" Lee :) Love that feeling when you take it for the first spin ..... you know like ....... "mission accomplished". Mine was a bit of a tank when I got her, but now she rides like the wind, so smooth, so tight, brings out the aggression in me to just power ride her :)

Take care buddy, and I'll keep popping in to see how she is :) Laz.

Your bike looks great. I dont want to sell mine but I am.
Paganini road bike for sale on ebay...
just search "paganini road bike".

just need campy brake huds to finish now, been on a couple of rides on this seems very springy and light .im still looling for the campy caliper adjusters and I can swap the modolo's for the s record brakes,
IMAG1004.jpg

IMAG1503.jpg

IMAG1502.jpg

the ambrosio wheels are next going to have them checked by my lbs and then service etc.
cheers for now,
Lee.

That is stunning, and I'm tempted to try the rattle-can-in-the-garage approach too - CBT Italia in Cuneo have just quoted me 500 Euros to respray my Gilco-tubed CBT... :shock: I'm sure they'd do a beautiful job and I'd love to be able to say that it was re-done by the factory, but when I see results like yours you have to wonder...

Looking fabulous, I hope you get those Campag brakes on as they will finish it off nicely. Nigel at Campyoldy has NOS brake lever hoods if you feel like splashing out. I'm intrigued by the cable clips on the top tube though. Does the outer cable not run all the way through the tube?

Mark.

Back