RetroBike National Rides Series: Round 6 Leith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonnyboy666":1gk7na2x said:
checked the dates work wise and i should be there and will probably drag adam along too as he really enjoyed the peaks meet

:D

Is adam going to have a go on retro? :D

daj":1w8y1ylc said:
jonnyboy666":1w8y1ylc said:
checked the dates work wise and i should be there and will probably drag adam along too as he really enjoyed the peaks meet

:D

Is adam going to have a go on retro? :D

i'll see what i can do but he loves his modern pure7.

:)

Yep, that's the correct map link, just keep on the Leith Hill Road (ignore the marker on the map link) and the car park is on the right. There are Height Barriers so beware if you use a roof rack to transport your bike. Opposite is a layby that you can use.

The figure of 8 mentioned in the blurb was on the Pitch Hill ride I did two summers ago, this is a different ride and start point. There are so many options though, I'll probably see on the numbers nearer the time to decide on the exact route, and the weather of course. The route I ideally had in mind takes in Leith Hill, Wescott, up to Ranmore to Peaselake (lunch or early afternoon stop more like) then back up to Leith Hill. It'll be over 20 miles though of very hilly terrain - with fantastic singletrack of course being the main focus. I can shorten it if folk think this is too hard. Let me know your thoughts, and keep fresh legs for the day. :)

Put me down but all depends if England reach the Rugby World Cup Final which is on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back