West Midlands Present 18th of Sept Forest of Dean ride!!

I did think it would be great to see one in the wild, No bravado here I think there would be particles of poo in my shorts !!

daj":2cxh7ocy said:
I did think it would be great to see one in the wild, No bravado here I think there would be particles of poo in my shorts !!

I saw another six boar at half three this morning on my way to France :shock:

Re: boar

matthew71":l3wibspx said:
my boar picture got deleted :cry:

Nevermind, you never know maybe we can replace it with a photo of one running around the Dean!! :D

The weather isnt looking too hot :?

Re: Updated Info for Sunday

theredchili":2l3s1dx3 said:
The weather for sunday is sunny spells with a few showers, again no problems, temperature will be 16 degrees,with a 17 mph eastly wind.
Pretty good riding weather :D

Weather for Sunday looks pretty much the same as this, though the wind speed has dropped to 14 mph and now southerly

:D

just thinking ,is there a stop on the ride,or bring something to eat as we go around ?
just trying to get organised :D ,seeing as i have to leave so early in the morning

matthew71":3ab9cdhy said:
just thinking ,is there a stop on the ride,or bring something to eat as we go around ?
just trying to get organised :D ,seeing as i have to leave so early in the morning

We can stop at the pub which is close to the end, there is food also available at the peedleabikeaway cycle centre, but bring something if your worried :?

Mat .. The grub in the centre is quality have a quick bite then wait for pub !! We ride back to centre after pub so can have some proper munch there...I will be :D. The mrs and CAS are riding to the pub to meet us too

Back