Giant Peloton Superlite

I measured my seatpost, and it was a gnats knacker over 27mm so I would say it's a 27.2. Would be nice if another could confirm though ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 2,872
It's been awhile since I've posted in this forum but just wanted to get back out and show you the Giant peloton superlite (superhuge) as it looks like now. It's quality made me to stick with it and it's color kind of stayed with me as well since all of my other bikes I've purchased after are the same color. It's been turned single speed 51/18 (not fixed) and runs smartly. I got it down to 8.5 kilo which I believe to be mighty impressive for a steel frame this size. This winter it's been a perfect companion and reliable training bike and all i've been through with it makes me want to hang on to it. I guess thats what retrobike is all about.

pinkboydream.jpg

pinkboydream%20detail.jpg

Gonna bump this up, just picked one up myself. A friend of my dad had one sat in his shed that his son used to ride so passed it on rather than let it rot away. Needs new tyres, rims, cables, chain and possibly rear mech but other than that it's spot on for the age!
I can't wait to get it rideable and have a play.
IMAG0478_BURST010_zps4093293b.jpg

Back