The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L100NYY":256125zb said:
Thanks Coomber, I was hoping it may be worth a tad more :(

You can pick up STS framesets for between £200 and £250 depending on the condition - unfortunately they depreciate like everything else.

You would probably get more for it if you were to split it and sell the components all separately.

Doomanic":wmlasw6b said:
Looks like the Rooost will be sold, either as a whole bike or as parts.
What are the following worth?

RST Hi-5 forks with MountainSpeed coil conversion
Hope Ti-Glide Hubs with Mavic 121 rims
Hope front disc set-up
Hope rear disc set-up with torque arm
X-Lite Seat post, 27.2mm
Anything else of interest as seen on the Club Roost in the link below.

Anyone?

Thanks Coomber, I was hoping it may be worth a tad more

It may well be, as I said above Mr Ballbags got his for a very competitive price!

If you are prepared to send it to Germany, put it on eBay.de... Our German friends go positively Bonkers for STS's. With the euro near parity it makes a cheap lump of carbon for them...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
L100NYY":pnr0nabh said:
Tahnks Barney, I've put it up at £995 (before asking on here!) but guess I may be a tad optimistic!

It must be frustrating because I know how much it must have cost you to put together!

The STS I've just bought probably would have cost it's original owner somewhere around the £3,000 mark with all of the upgrades and spares that I'm getting with it :?

Barneyballbags":2qw96nki said:
L100NYY":2qw96nki said:
Thanks Barney, I've put it up at £995 (before asking on here!) but guess I may be a tad optimistic!

It must be frustrating because I know how much it must have cost you to put together!

The STS I've just bought probably would have cost it's original owner somewhere around the £3,000 mark with all of the upgrades and spares that I'm getting with it :?

I don't really want to part with it but I just don't get the time to ride it as much anymore :(

This is it -> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 91#1243391

Doomanic":2owwdtja said:
Doomanic":2owwdtja said:
Looks like the Rooost will be sold, either as a whole bike or as parts.
What are the following worth?

RST Hi-5 forks with MountainSpeed coil conversion
Hope Ti-Glide Hubs with Mavic 121 rims
Hope front disc set-up
Hope rear disc set-up with torque arm
X-Lite Seat post, 27.2mm
Anything else of interest as seen on the Club Roost in the link below.

Anyone?

Bike about £250? Jimihendrix on here had one for a long time without selling it and think that was about the price he had it for. Although good frames, dont have the bling factor of higher end bikes.

There is a frame on ebay at the moment, see how well that ends up for a guide on frame only price.

RST hi-5s arent worth much as they arent really that great. £40? Wheels are nice maybe £80, seatpost depends on scrathes etc so from £10-20.

I love the ti flite. I'd buy that off you for a tenner but they usually go for £20ish plus depending on condition.

Hope that helps a bit.

These should be with me soon.

NOS Fisher Fat Trax tyres off a 1991 Alpinestars Al Mega. Pics below. Any ideas on value please?:

p4pb7105445.jpg

p4pb7105447.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back