London town - Swinley Adventures

was anyone there on Sunday just gone riding on a M-Trax bike with I presume his son?

I was riding there from 8:30am, also did anybody witness the guy coming off and needing an Ambulance?

What happened to the bod who needed the ambulance?

I'm not aware of anyone from here with an M-Trax, but I might be wrong.

appartenly he was in a bad way :( face planted, bruising to his face (eye) area, smashing his helmet in pieces. Did his ribs and arm where he landed as well.

The paramedic said to me that they are up there pretty much a couple of times a week!.. they knew exaclty where the Jump gulley and Labrinyth are..lol

Ouch..
Wont be long before it gets banned.. :(

TBH, i see an ambulance every time I go.
I'll be out on saturday with a couple pals if anyone else is thinking of heading out?

anyone been up to swinley recently? still haven't popped my swinley cherry and the sound of ambulances and paramedics means that it's perfectly suited for me.

i heard about the forest fire. they weren't burning broken mtbers were they?

been to Swinley a few times recently. still cant find my way around for love nor money (its like the twilight zone) but somehow alwasys manage to find my way to the best trails in the middle of the forrest.

keen to see how the recent rain has churned things up, its was also a bit overgrown on some of the lesser used trails last week

tough(er) going at swinley last weekend, a few boggy areas around the outskirts, but the best trails were fine.

the sandy areas sap the strength now that they are gloopy.

Back