New Trail in the Lincolnshire Wolds

XitUp":1owstb6d said:
Live in Louth at the mo, would be interested in checking this out.
Maybe not the whole thing at once.

When you do give me a shout. Park up at Cadwell and head out from there.

XitUp wrote:
Live in Louth at the mo, would be interested in checking this out.
Maybe not the whole thing at once.

When you do give me a shout. Park up at Cadwell and head out from there.

I would be up for it too if anyone fancies checking it out one weekend!

Cool!

Let's get something organised then. It's been too long since a group ride in Lincs.

I'm free pretty much any Sunday.

We've done various parts of the route already simply because it's all quite local to us and the route they've chosen is pretty accessible.
We did a route from Horncastle a couple of weeks ago that took in the Asgarby/Hagworthingham/Bag Enderby stretch and there's one nice gentle road ford, a nice muddy-but-not-too-deep ford and a really good deepish-came-over-me-knees ford. We stopped at the Tetford tea stop & had to sit outside we were so filthy.
My other half Andy would be interested if you have a meet but I'll bow out on the basis of being
a)old
b)slow

Salsprocket":1bvsy7sk said:
My other half Andy would be interested if you have a meet but I'll bow out on the basis of being
a)old
b)slow

You've not been on an RB group ride have you? :LOL: We're all slow and old, no matter what our heads tell us we are.

I'm up for this too as is not far from me (as long as i'm not working etc etc :oops: )

I'm only 30 too so you are not alone xitup. :D

Ee by 'eck - I really am old then. Let's put it this way - I was over 30 when I bought my Cannondale in '93. However, in the interests of consistency I'm also very short and VERY slow (I recently managed to end up so slow going up a hill that my bike computer didn't even register a speed).
With the nights drawing in, prob best I don't go out with a group - no one likes to ride after dark :?
Fortunately, Andy may be equally ancient but he is very fit.

Would be nice to meet a few local Retro-bikers
(Retrobikers? Retro-ers? RB's?)

Back