rBoTM September 2011 - Nominations Please

Here is my Alan Record Carbonio...My all time favorite bike!

004.jpg

Alan

Agree with Rio, that is a beautiful Alan.
It looks like a really hard month with all these beauties :cool:
The Klein paint work looks amazing :cool:
Keep em coming.
Jamie

Have you ridden that Alan hard yet? I remember you posting that it was just your personal museum piece.... please tell me you've been blatting it around

toomski, no I haven't ridden the Alan...All that NOS 1st gen C Record is worth way too much to start riding the bike..

I do have enough C Record kit to build another Alan bike up,(should a frame appear in the classifieds), so maybe one day I will ride a replica of this beauty of a bike!

mark34":379vfnwj said:
toomski, no I haven't ridden the Alan...All that NOS 1st gen C Record is worth way too much to start riding the bike..

I do have enough C Record kit to build another Alan bike up,(should a frame appear in the classifieds), so maybe one day I will ride a replica of this beauty of a bike!

I guys say they don't ride their bikes, I hardly ever understand. This is one of those cases I really do understand! Hope you find an other one for riding :LOL:

My Gitane of 197.?. in disguise. :? Because of the Jan Janssen decals...
Tubular wheels different front (32 spokes) and rear (36), steel chainwheels, Shimano rear and Huret front mech. Weinmann brakes, french steel bar and alu stem.
r91n5y.jpg

2dhhg6p.jpg

Back