What Retro stuff have you been doing today ?

Had a mare this evening putting the new steed together, Completely overlooked the fact I had put a too long BB on there until I tried lining up the front mech :roll: took it all back apart again and fitted the orginal to not be happy with the non-drive side length :roll: Going to try the new local shop in the morning but looking highly doubtful for Bristol sunday now :cry:

Fitted some O-to-narrow bars to the Cannondale, promptly removed , Dropped the Eldridge of at LBS of some "special stuck seat post removal process" and found out my new bike has been shipped :LOL:

Not abad start to the day really !

Told you they were poo mine exploded about 4th time out, will keep me eye out at peak jumble for you

daj":1xhsthp2 said:
Told you they were poo mine exploded about 4th time out, will keep me eye out at peak jumble for you

Thanks Dave , I can get them , but typically comes at the wrong time .

Problem is with the U-brake setup , it requires a tensioner :roll:

theredchili":2nyb87yn said:
daj":2nyb87yn said:
theredchili":2nyb87yn said:
..... But a worse end to the day , broke the Wicked :cry:

:shock: whats happened James?

Chain tensioner has broken , rather annoying ESP as skint :cry:

Fitted a new chain tensioner, and replaced the rear 16T sproket with an 18T to get the correct tension , just hope I can live with the 34-18 set up

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 857
Washed the peaks mud off the dogs and examined some war wounds :?

daj":3owmlvy4 said:
Washed the peaks mud off the dogs and examined some war wounds :?

where did you come of daj? down the muddy bank? thats where i went straight over the front end :oops:
hope the damage was not to bad :cry:

Back