Set2rise twelve..EVEN MORE pic's added.

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The NEW Event for 2008 will be the first round in a series sponsored by TORQ fitness (details to be confirmed). Further rounds will include Gorrick in August and the reknowed Marin Dusk til Dawn in October. All offering 12 hour racing. The SPAMBiking Erlestoke round will include a demo day on Saturday 17 May, with live music and practise laps available from midday, overnight camping from Friday Evening and racing from 6pm Saturday to 6am Sunday, followed by a presentation breakfast. the event is open to solo riders, pairs and teams of 4. Pre-entry is recommended for this event. Further details and online entry will be available shortly.

More info here www.spambiking.co.uk
Anyone interested in getting a team together :?:

hmm thats my birthday weekend, let me speak to her indoors and get back to you heathy,....

Heathy, I'll look at the link in the morning - just got in. will pm you tomorrow, could be well up for this.

:D

So who are the 4 lucky peeps??

I spoke to heathy on the dog and bone a while ago and registered interest but i'm not sure if i am one of the (un)lucky 4.

AlwaysHorizontal
Heathy
Wu
Salvage Tech

4 intreped racers if ever I saw them.

Warning...I may fall asleep and miss some race.

:D

Don't worry Gus, I'm going to fit you with a tracker that i can press a button which gives out a small electric shock :shock: :LOL:

Back