Clearout - frame / xtr / hope / wheels - edited

mattjones_81

Dirt Disciple
Having a bit of a garage clearout before the arrival of my first born! All prices are excluding P&P

DMR trailstar mk1 - this is the original Trailstar with V brake bosses for 26" wheel and no disc mount. The red paint is fairly tatty but no dents or cracks in frame. Comes with original DMR chain tugs so can be run singlespeed or with the mech hangar. Will leave in the bmx 3 piece cranks or remove at buyers request. Will also drift out the headset cups before posting. SOLD

IMG_4202.jpg

Pair of Rock Shox Judy Races - 100mm travel open oil bath coil sprung. Can run v brakes or disc - don't know what else to say about these bought years ago but never really used them. SOLD

IMG_4203.jpg

XTR M952 cranks. 175mm length. Has a heel rub on both cranks which has rubbed some of the logos off but in good working order. comes with x-lite self extracting bolts SOLD

IMG_4207.jpg

XTR M950 octalink BB. 116mm width - lockrings have some marks from fitting but again in good working order. SOLD

IMG_4206.jpg

Hope M4 brakes. Front caliper is No 6 for use with Boxxers and 205mm rotor and rear is no.8 caliper which is International standard and 180mm rotor. Plently of Pads left and could include set of new pads if i can find them in my box! Were removed from my GT DHI so should have plenty of hose length for a DH bike. Were in good working order when removed from my bike after a french trip. Will include 205mm front and 180mm rear rotor with bolts for asking price. SOLD

IMG_4209.jpg

Another Hope M4 - again No 6 caliper for Boxxers and 205mm rotor. Has the older style hope lever and plenty of pads left. SOLD

IMG_4208.jpg

Roox chaindog - currently shimmed for 28.6 but can be removed for 31.8 or 34.9. Have tried many chain devices over the years and this is easily my favourite for simplicity and effectiveness! £15

IMG_4204.jpg

Azonic double wall riser bars - 2.5" rise - SOLD

IMG_4205.jpg

Also have a pair of non disc Deore LX parallax hubs on Mavic D521 rims - front rim is silver rear is a black D521 CD. Can email pics on request as my SD card is full! SOLD

I also have many pairs of tioga factory dh fat 66 tyres in 2.1 and 2.3 sizes in various conditions - will sell for about £5 a tyre - pm if interested

Any questions please ask

thanks

Matt

What's the clamp size on the bars? They might be just the thing to take some weight off my hands and avoid the need for a new stem.

Would you consider splitting that lever and caliper? I'm only really after the caliper. (Need Hope Sport lever)
Happy to wait a while if you want to see if there's any takers for both.

Back