Cinelii TOP ERO 64/42 bars NEW

itisaboutthebike

Devout Dirtbag
£40 incl UK mainland post

6052462865_4777625b05_b.jpg

Still no sign of these bars despite having had the money from me for two weeks now.
And not even a reply, explanation or apology from you.

Any else had any dealings with this bloke?

Bought some great bits from him. Took a while as he was on a cycling trip. Took a couple of weeks.

z979":gqtibsot said:
No, two weeks and complete radio silence -- not a word from him -- is rubbish.

Damn - wish I'd spotted this thread sooner.
Yes, I can confirm that this guy "itisaboutthebike" a.k.a. "steve_fowkes_853" is a rip-off merchant.

He told he had a pair of "BRAND NEW pair of Top Ergo 64/44's".
I paid him via PayPal and the bars turned up a few days later.
Unfortunately, they were anything but brand new.....

Scratch marks from a stem face-plate and where the brake/ergo levers were once attached. Zig-zag scratches at the bar ends that you get when you remove brake levers without sufficiently loosening the bracket. Large scratch on the underside of the central sleeve (the part not covered by bar tape).

I could have bought a brand new pair of Deda 215 shallows for only £10 more - and would have if I'd known the true condition of these.

He's now ignoring my emails - avoid at all cost.

Sorry to hear this. I eventually got my money back from him as the bars he said he was selling were not Top 64-42s I wanted, but turned out to be 64-44s when they arrived. It was a disaster of a buying experience. He's all over you when he's selling but once he's had your money he goes very quite.
Most transactions through this forum that I've had have been really great and I think that's the most folk's findings. However, we should remember to be careful. I hope this works out for you.

Back