Another cro-mega t' add t' mix...

Like RainMan, Im screaming...... at those mudguards....

Spray 'em Neon pink.... please..... for my sanity... :LOL:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... :cool:

Very entertaining thread. Very nice bikes. There seem to be a lot of cro-megas popping up on here recently and they all look good.
Oh Lord, I think I feel the early signs of imminent paypal activity :roll: :LOL:

GT-Steve":3e14yb03 said:

Bloody lovely bike, btw, and I spent a lot of time @ Mayhem ogling the neon beauty of it... :cool:

Ohhhhhhh no, the mudguards are staying I'm afraid - they're as early '90s as Crowded House and Simply Red... :LOL:

We_are_Stevo":2y3kh693 said:
GT-Steve":2y3kh693 said:

Ohhhhhhh no, the mudguards are staying I'm afraid - they're as early '90s as Crowded House and Simply Red... :LOL:

I'm early 90's and I don't understand any of those words at the end of your sentence... :LOL: :LOL:

Please just spray them neon pink... :cool: :cool:

GT-Steve":366ablqc said:
We_are_Stevo":366ablqc said:
GT-Steve":366ablqc said:

I'm early 90's and I don't understand any of those words at the end of your sentence... :LOL: :LOL:

Please just spray them neon pink... :cool: :cool:

Stone Temple Pilots? ;)

"Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen is the colour..."

(No, no - I know they didn't sing anything like that! The two weren't meant to be connected... :LOL: )

GT-Steve":2d3d53wg said:
the size of a cow...... ;) :LOL: jesus jones, vanilla ice, salt n pepa... blah blah... :LOL:

Hey, I saw Salt'n'Pepa at the UEA - the things you do to impress a new GF! :oops:

Level 42 weren't so bad mind...

But the mudguards are still staying green... :cool:

(I even have SPARES! :shock: )

Great looking bike there Steve, just how I remember them in my LBS
You've done a great job! After I've finished my Cro-Mega (mix of old and new) I think I might find another one and set it up as original as possible?!?
:)
BTW i went to watch The Police in the NEC, with support from The Alarm!!!!
In 1984!!!!!!! How long ago was that?!? Lol I feel old now!!!!!! :oops:

Can't beat a good ol' cro-mega ;)

Yeah, I saw The Alarm at the UEA in around 1989; terrific version of 'Have You Ever Seen The Rain?' if I remember rightly :cool:

Back