Australian Events and Rides - Melbourne, VIC

Ow bad luck Lubez was looking forward to seeing the garden gate. Never mind fella I'll raise a teacake in your honor! Wrap up tomorrow lads it's going to be a cold un

Although the turn-out was relatively small, a thoroughly enjoyable mud-fest was had by all. Looking forward to sampling those new tracks in the dry!

IMG_2272-1.jpg

(Note; Skinny's Marin has the force to bend steel...)

IMG_2273-1.jpg

hehe another good day out considering the weather, best investment lately, SealSkinz! I can be soaked though but if i have wet feet it pisses me off. Can't wait for those trails to dry out though and get upto Wombat for a proper day out. I had to laugh again at the incredulous looks and comments from those 2 fellas, as if we were riding some BSO crap. Mate, the bob from your suspension on a flat road nearly made me crash with laughter and the speccy guy with the 29'er, well lets just say, no body will fondly remember your bike in 20 years time sunshine!

Thanks for finding a pic of me not lying on the ground catching my breath Arran!
I might re-build the Balance with proper forks and V brakes, It might actually turn out OK

Looks like you guys have some great trails over there!!

Try to get some more pics up if you can.....oh...and do you come across many scary creatures over there?

:shock:

misteroo":3tkd3e0s said:
Looks like you guys have some great trails over there!!

Try to get some more pics up if you can.....oh...and do you come across many scary creatures over there?

:shock:

There are a few more piccies to come i think, Mark and Arran definitely took more. As for creatures, sure we have a lot of bitey and stabby things here, not so much in Melbourne though. More likely to get into a fight with a big roo, although I quite relish that being English i'd give em a good kirkby kiss they wouldn't see that coming the soft shites....

On one of regular rides we always see em, freaky big bouncy rats...

155616_459780226050_603521050_6138881_305522_n.jpg

Next ride I'll definitely be on a modern, scored a beaut of the 'bay tonight, details to come...

305062_10150280902296051_603521050_8254984_1882561640_n.jpg

Back